vitex

anyone used it... i hear its like clomid

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you have somewhat normal cycles for YOU then skip the Vitex. If you decide to take it follow the instructions on the bottle since each brand is different, and expect to take it for about 3 months before seeing any significant changes. For some, like me, the dose was critical, and I've read and experienced that taking too much can delay ovulation. But everyone is different so each person reacts to the herb differently. If you're going to experiment good luck, but make sure you have time to see how your body reacts to it. I personally love, and recommend the red raspberry leaf tea, and ditched the Vitex completely, but that's just my opinion.
    lbmom2

Answer by lbmom2 at 6:43 PM on Apr. 2, 2009