I am so confused!!!

Okay is it normal to feel like this cuz a relly pretty girl just hit on me and I don't know how to react. Idk if I am Bi-sexual or what yet but its like I keep gettin hit on by girls and I like it. What should I do?! I am so confused and I need someone to talk to thats been in my situation an plz don't bash on me for this either cuz I'm young and confused!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Whether you're attracted to other women or not, sometimes it can be an ego boost for an attractive person of either sex to hit on you. Don't worry too much about it, if you like it and it's not hurting anything then enjoy it.
    Anonymous

• I love it when woman hit on me, it has happend a few times. You know your hot when chicks dig you too! I figured out that i am straight. I love woman, I think they are beautiful & sexy, but i don't want relationships with them. I like having close relationships with men. It took me a lil bit to learn that though, i tried dating females & learned i was not into it. So, sometimes you just have to see how it goes. Do you have a current boyfriend?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:44 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• If you look at pictures of naked guys and naked ladies, which turns you on? Which can you picture yourself carressing? You must give out signals to the girls if this keeps happening. You must lower your eyes in a come-hither manner. If you think it would make you happy, you may want to give it a try.

Answer by Bmat at 1:44 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• ya im not gay but i can tell an attractive woman.my daughters mil is gay...she married a woman.she just said she gets more emotional satisfaction from a woman.my daughter is a hair dresser and full figured is always getting hit on..beautiful woman...and once at my old job a woman kissed me.hmm didnt like that it was on the cheek.she ended up quiting.i didnt get her into trouble i knew i could handle her if i had to but i didnt get anything out of it.maybe if i had i would maybe thought twice about things....
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 1:48 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• No I don't have a boyfriend and I did have a crush on one of my now ex best friends friends and she was bi.
    Anonymous

• i'd say give it a shot, that's the only way you'll ever really know.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Ive been hit on by women and im straight so I just brush it off, are you in a relationship? If not maybe give it a try and see how you like it.....If you are maybe introduce a threesome so you can still try it out but you SO wont think anything of it.....
    Anonymous