I am looking into Administration/clerical @ home....

Anyone here able to suggest a good at home job for someone that has a Bachelors Degree in Health Administration? I will have my Bachelors in August, and have been called on a few office jobs, however I was looking too see if anyone had any info. on jobs I could do at home. Such as Data Entry or Clerical assistant type. I do not want a scam, surveys, or a start my own business at home with a small fee type thing. I was curious about actual jobs from companies that I do at home. Anyone know if they even exist?...lol

BabyBeans0506

Asked by BabyBeans0506 at 1:39 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• I just got hired to work at home in a position you would probably be qualified for. If you want information, just PM me. I have to go through their background check and will start orientation next week. I'm pretty sure they are still hiring. I can send you all the details once I have them from orientation. If it's not your cup of tea, I can also give you links to other sites I found jobs on (just didn't have any luck getting jobs on them- it's very competitive).
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 6:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It's too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I've been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• The most common work at home JOBS pertain to customer service, administration, sales, tutoring, writing, consulting, healthcare, marketing, and technical support. I have several resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs on my Work From Home site.

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 4:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Sure I list hundreds of jobs on my site. I have a health section and admin and customer service section. No fees, No signups, No scams. Good Luck....

Work Home Career Kit

TinaLynnLove

Answer by TinaLynnLove at 6:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Why not start your own Virtual Assistant business? It is very easy to start a business with no money down if you have skills! What I mean is you decide you are going into business and come up with a name for your business, phone number for people to reach you (if kids are making noise have call go to a professional sounding voice mail.), email address for business (many free sites) then start letting people know what services you provide!

Now you are in business. Starting a business is not hard at all and only takes commitment to get started. If you are looking for a quick fix to getting a lot of cash Good Luck!

If you would like more information please connect with me at dreamteam@bealegacy.com or http://www.bealegacy.com

I work from home most of the time and still have 3 kids at home. I also home school my high school son! It can be done!
    LegacyKimberley

Answer by LegacyKimberley at 4:59 PM on Apr. 3, 2009