OMG, I think Iam a genius.lol

Someone asked a Q abt The Lost series and abt how its not revealing any of the answers still and I just had this brilliant explanation.lol
What if this whole show was made just for you to be lost?
What is this was the last season and nothing is explained.
What if the producers whole idea was to leave the Lost junkies completely lost?!
bahahah.
Sorry, I couldnt help myself, I could only watch like 3 episodes and gave up.

Kbmancine

Asked by Kbmancine at 1:41 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• What if**
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 1:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• LOL THAT IS EXACTLY IT!

I freaking hate that show--I dont have the sanity to try to figure out whats going on it.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• that is so funny. When i watch it i always say "time to get lost on lost" My husband thinks i'm such a dork. I know what's going on, i hope it ends up having SOME kind of conclusion though. Otherwise i feel it would have been a total waste of my time, & i would have been so mad that all those cliff hangers that got me to watch the next episode thinking "maybe this is it, maybe this one will tell me what the "F" is going on" Damn cliffhangers.........
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:48 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I watched the first 2 seasons and missed a few episodes of season 3 and got completely LOST so I gave up on it!!! Hubby wants to get the DVDS from season 2-current, but I don't think I can do it lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:59 AM on Apr. 3, 2009