MOMS MOMS MOMS

Does anyone one have a STEAM CLEANER for hardwood floors/tiles? If you do, what do you have? Would you recommend? And how much did you spend?

Thanks to all the cfmom friends!

racingmomma

Asked by racingmomma at 1:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• rent one...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 1:43 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• That's cool, I didn't even know there was such a thing. Learn soemthing new everyday, huh?

I agree that you should look into renting one, unless you're going to use it often.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I have a Bissell steam mop that I got on sale at Home Depot for $40.00. I don't remember the regular price of it. I've had it for 3 years and still use it. I need to get new mop pads for it though. I love it. It really cleans nicely, and it's easy to use . I'm not sure if they even make the model I have anymore. The new models are around $100 I think.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:59 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I had the FloorMate which i think is made by Hoover. It was awesome. Loved it. Cleaned the floors beautifully with llittle effort and the floors would be dry by the time I finished the room. Unfortunately my darling hubby stored it on the back porch and the lines froze and it no longer works. =(
    Abilyn

Answer by Abilyn at 2:03 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Okay ladies....thanks for the advice.

But I guess I meant STEAM MOPS! You can't rent these so whats your favorite...
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 4:10 PM on Apr. 2, 2009