Could this be implantation bleeding?

My cycle statred on March 14 and lasted the usual 4 days. My husband and I have had unprotected sex several times since then and yesterday I noticed that I started spotting. It was not enough for a pad so I used a panty liner. Before I went to bed, I noticed there was even less spotting than in the a.m. This morning I woke up and I have the same kind of spotting as yesterday only it is more brownish than pink like yesterday. Could this be implantation bleeding? I am not suppose to start my cycle until April 15.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds like it could be ovulation spotting.
    Anonymous

• With the short time span it is more likely cervical irritation or from ovulation. Even if you ovulated very, very early in a cycle, implantation can then be another 5-7 days. So, it is unlikely. Not impossible, just unlikely.
    kara_g.

Answer by kara_g. at 3:17 PM on Apr. 2, 2009