Anyone get fooled yesterday?

Just for laughs I want to hear how anyone got fooled or fooled someone else for April fools day?

nannabart

Asked by nannabart at 1:49 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I came walking into the kitchen my 6 year old screamed mommy you have a spider on your back. I completely forgot what day it was when I am half asleep so I flipped out I will admit!
    binder5

Answer by binder5 at 2:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I told my mom I was pregnant. She almost started crying.

And stole jodi's april fools--I told DDs Titi that Dora was being cancelled. She loves Dora and was so upset lol
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 1:54 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Our local news station played a joke because we are having the Rock n Roll induction finally in Cleveland and they had a pic up of the Asian guy from American Idol saying he was an inductee. I was like WTF? That can't be real and if it is, that's an insult to the real artist!. They got me because I was about to get flipping mad.

Anonymous

• Nope, sorry. No one even tried as we arent big April foolers to begin with.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 2:18 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• My son made a book at school that talked about his crazy day, that was the closest anyone got.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 2:22 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Nope, was only me and my 2 yr. old home yesterday. April 1st is my Grandmother's b-day, so that's really the only way we celebrate the day.
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 2:24 PM on Apr. 2, 2009