I give up on trying to make a signature.

I have tried and tried to make a signature. I try to put 2 mini tickers on it, one for my daughter and one for the expectant baby. It always comes back and tells me it's too big and I need to be respectful of other people and not take up too much space. So then I try it with one ticker and it still says the same thing. I don't get it. I have tried numerous different ticker sites. Even lilypie.com which cafemom recommends. Nothing works. Can anybody help me.

meesa0210

Asked by meesa0210 at 1:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi meesa0210,
    You still may have a signature that is over the CafeMom recommended size.

Each member has "Signature Settings" and they can pick if they would like to see a signature that is larger.

If you add a larger signature make sure to change your settings to view 'All Signatures' in Privacy + Settings.

Here is how to edit your signature viewing preferences:

Click the 'Privacy + Settings' link on top of the page.
    Scroll down to 'Show Signatures'.
    Choose the appropriate option from the drop-down menu.
    Click 'Save'.

Hope that helps, and please let us know if you need more help adding the ticker to your signature.

\The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 3:52 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Thanks for the info, but it still won't work. I changed it to all signatures and it still won't even let me put a mini ticker on there. Any more advice?
    meesa0210

Answer by meesa0210 at 4:27 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I wanna know how do i get a siggy?
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 4:36 PM on Apr. 2, 2009