I am looking for a good baby carrier I got the baby bojorn and he doesnt like it he is 3 months old. Help

QuintinsMom520

Asked by QuintinsMom520 at 1:52 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would recommend either a Moby style wrap or a ring sling.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Baby Bjorns and other front-pack carriers can be uncomfortable for some moms and babies - baby ends up hanging by his crotch, so it's no wonder! You might want to check out some of the soft structured carriers: slings, pouches, mei tais, and wraps. You can go to www.thebabywearer.com for tons of information on the benefits, how-to instructions, and help finding the right carrier for you.

If you like the front pack style, you might want to look into an Ergo. (They can also be used on the back, which is a lifesaver when they get bigger!)
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 1:59 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• babyhawk.com I live for mine. Little man loves it too. You get to design it yourself as well.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 2:41 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Yeah, for the little ones the Moby wrap is great! Keep the Bjorn though, my first daughter hated it at first and absolutely loved it from 5 months on... Once she had a really strong neck and was really starting to observe the world.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 2:44 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Beco Butterfly 2! I just got mine and my baby is 3 months old too.
    Anonymous