jenny craig and cost

twinblessed

Asked by twinblessed at 1:56 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Food & Drink

• When I was checking it out...It would have been around 70 a week for food..
    I choose not to do it...Just the look of the food on the packages made my stomach turn..
    good luck
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:10 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Too expensive for me, on top of the Jenny Craig food you have to buy fresh fruits and veggies to supplement the meals. I will stick with Weight Watchers were I can buy my own food and learn how to eat real food, not packaged food.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:21 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• The actual cost is about $115 plus the extra food you have to buy.Plus all the other stuff they try to guilt you in to buying while you are there. They use the whole "you'd be more successful if you incorporated this product into your plan" and they try to do it every week that you go and weigh in. Also the menu items... some of them are okay, but a lot of them are really bad! You won't know until you try an item and pay for it. My first few weeks I found that I didn't like any of the non frozen meals. They taste like military MRE's. And the sodium content is out of this world. You would save so much money if prepared food convenience is what you are looking for buying diet TV dinners that are under 330 calories each, eat at least 3 servings of low fat dairy, high fiber cereal under 140 calories every morning with nonfat milk , and salad with non fat dressing or veggies plain each meal and 2 pcs fruit. thats their plan
    jackiewilliams

Answer by jackiewilliams at 5:10 PM on Apr. 3, 2009