Bad headaches and Migraines

I get really bad headaches and often bad migraines. I hate using medication since it is eating the crap out of my stomache. Is there anything herbal maybe that you can help me with that I might take or any other advice?
Please help.

tripletmomntwo

Asked by tripletmomntwo at 1:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Health

• We often only treat the symptom which for you is headache or pain. I think we need to get to the root of the problem. the drs treat just the symptoms with medication.. Toxic overload in our bodies can cause migraines. Take a look at www.sharethecause.com/hastily/Unseen-Killers  Message me for more info.  This is a  completely natural supplement

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 2:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Hi Triplet,
    Those headaches are so awful! I understand how you feel about not wanting to be on med's all the time, especially when they are so hard on the body. I work for a company called Melaleuca who makes incredible supplements. They have really done their research so they know the vitamins & minerals are really getting into your body. They have 2 specifically that can help headaches - provex+ & luminex (for some people). They also have a product called Pain-a-trate (like BenGay, but without caustic chemicals) that you can rub on your head & offers relief. Since you are looking for help from safer alternatives, I would be happy to share with you about their online wholesale club. The company really wants to see people living healthier, happier lives by providing over 400 consumables for the home that don't have caustic chemicals that cause many conditions that include allergies, asthma, and more, and save money.
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 2:10 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Migraines kick my ass! I do take a perscription for them and I am pretty sure it isn't eating my stomach away ~ it's Maxolt (I think that's how it's spelled) Have you tried these?? Ya I tried the Melaleuca and it didn't do anything for me but eat at my savings but it might work for other's. Try and see if you can figure out what triggers the migraines ~ for some it's too much chocolate and for other's (like my mom) it's a certain smell. Good Luck
    Anonymous

• I tried prescritpion meds and they didn't work, made the headaches worse. I now take 4 Ibuprofren every 6 hours, it works best if taken at the first sign of a headache. I have heard that Vitamin B12 helps with headaches. My friend goes to the chiropractor and has very few headaches.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:44 PM on Apr. 2, 2009