Please don't scam me I am realy trying to find a work at home job on the net. Any suggestions?

I am having a realy hard time finding a WAH job on the net can you please give me some suggestions that are not scams!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• I looked into "ALOT" I did not like anything I saw. I actually work at home for an insurance company but I wanted something else. I actually looked for over 2 years! Nothing to what I have.
    I acutally just decided that if I was looking for something different that I should just change my whole career. I signed up to actually sell the Scentsy candles. Only b-cause I have first hand experience at seeing it sell. I bought one about a year before they really took off. I used it and kept using it until I decided to sell it. Everyone that saw mine wanted one also. I have info on my homepage here ~ I won't direct you anywhere else.
    But ~ work at home jobs are few and far between. Unless you start your own! Now theres an idea!
    Good luck to you.
    gr-mom2
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 2:20 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Try ChaCha. I know several women, including my SIL, who have done it. It's not a scam, it's not a pyramid scheme, you don't sell anything. Basically you get paid to find answers to questions people text in. (Like a human search engine.) Or to sort questions so that they go in the right category, so the right people are able to answer them. It's worth looking in to!
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 2:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I suggest ChaCha also. It never costs you anything, you just have to download firefox on your computer which is free. It's a great WAH opportunity.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:22 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Sell Avon. I do a lot of my work online. You can email me for questions or if you'd like to consider selling!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:09 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It's too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I've been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I don't have any advice on wahm jobs because i have never done one, but I have found a business that is awesome. I have researched lots of business before I picked one, and yes there are so many scams out there. And the business that aren't scams can be impossible to make money in. Or you don't really get to work from home because your out traveling, selling, or going to meetings. I business I have been doing DOESN'T require any of that! It has worked great for me and maybe it will just want your looking for. whatever you decide go with your gut. Don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable, or unhappy. Let me know what you think.
    http://AmmyWilkins.MyWorldMoms.com
    zipitty

Answer by zipitty at 4:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I am with Ameriplan and very happy with them. Scam free... But if you are looking for a home job and not a business like I have I would recommend you check out my webpage under the WAH Job section... There is an ever growing list there... There is also some information on Ameriplan and many other legit business opps on the site...

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:23 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

The most common work at home JOBS pertain to customer service, administration, sales, tutoring, writing, consulting, healthcare, marketing, and technical support. There are also many legitimate home BUSINESS opportunities in direct sales, affiliate programs, and network/referral marketing.

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 4:56 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I've been doing the same for 9 months. I've got a great home business going, but I also want a JOB! I have tons of good websites, if you PM me I can send you a list. I just got hired to start with a company and have to have my background check and orientation next week. It's tough to find a work at home job that pays ok and is hiring. I figure I can keep looking, but at least I found something I can start now. It also gives me the experience of working from home that many telecommute employers are looking for.
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 6:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Sure I list hundreds of jobs on my site. Been researching work home jobs for years. No fees, No signups, No scams... Good Luck

Work Home Career Kit

TinaLynnLove

Answer by TinaLynnLove at 6:40 PM on Apr. 2, 2009