SEX!!!!!

Ok I need help. I often do not feel like having sex. I do take a medication that makes sex just not interesting to me and my hubby HATES it. It has been an ongoing battle with us for months. Its not that I dont love him or want him its just I cant get in the mood.. I have tried not taking the medication and I learned real fast that I cant stop taking that. So does anyone else struggle with this problem???? Is there any advice or help you can give me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you have orgasms? If not its easy to learn how. If its because you just are lazy like me I hate to say this but ask him when you know he will say no.....
    Anonymous

• I was on Paxil for awhile and I had those same side affects. I had got divorced, went on the Paxil and eventually started dating a wonderful man again. But, I didn't have a sex drive!! So, I talked to my Dr. and we changed my medication, which I stopped taking 2 months later cause I really didn't need it anymore. Maybe your doc. can change your prescription? It's worth the call.
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 2:21 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I don't know what you are taking, but I understand. I can't take any birth control with hormones or it does the same thing to me. I switched to Paragaurd and now everything is okay. Maybe you should talk to your doctor and find a new medication that won't cause the same side effects. It will put a strain on your marriage if you are not having sex and having sex just because you think you should will put a strain on you. For anyone who says they they are uninterested in sex (while not on medication) I would suggest trying anyway because it does usually make you feel better, but when the medication is taking away your drive, you really have no control. Good luck!
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 2:23 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Do it anyways. If they don't get it at home they'll get it somewhere.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 3:06 PM on Apr. 2, 2009