What could make me miss a period?

I am 29yrs old had my tube tie after my last kid in 2001. I have never missed my mounthly and it has always been on time. I had a pap done but I have not herad anything.Is that good news??I wonder if I could been pregnant after all this yrs.

jessicajlove

Asked by jessicajlove at 2:12 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have heard of women getting pregnant after their tubes were tied. Do you think you could even be going through menopause? Sorry if I spelt that wrong lol.

If you think you may have a chance of being pregnant go to the dollar store and take their pregnancy tests if it is soon enough for you to test.. Yes they do work, I know. I took like 4 of them plus the clear blue digital ones to make sure lol.

Good luck!
    fallin4aSOLDIER

Answer by fallin4aSOLDIER at 2:27 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Lots of things can make your period late. Stress is the main one besides pregnancy, also a change in weight (heavier or lighter) can do it too. Or a hormone imbalance.

And yes, generally with a pap smear or any other testing in that general area no news is good news.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:54 PM on Apr. 2, 2009