Nautilus™ 3-in-1 Car Seat

Anyone own? I have heard it's great except for the crotch strap not being adjustable. Is the crotch strap that big of a deal or no? What else is there to dislike about it?

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 2:14 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Shopping

• It's awesome. We have one and my son loves it, much prefers it to his old convertible seat or the booster he has in his grandparents car. We actually just took it out today to move the straps up to the top slot. He's big enough to use it just as a belt positioning booster now but I reckon he can grow another 4-5" before he outgrows the 5 point harness which is awesome.

The harness has 3 levels of shoulder slot and the crotch strap has two positions. It also has belt positioning thingies for when they go to a shoulder belt.

I love it. Best seat I've used (I think I've used 6 different seats) by far and it's my sons favorite too.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 10:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• It's adjustable.
    Anonymous

• look it up on Amazon
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 2:21 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I have this carseat for my son and I love it because it will grow with as he gets grow older, the price was right but most it got a 5 star rating and great reviews. The crotch strap is adjustable.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:31 PM on Apr. 3, 2009