Slim Quick

Has anyone tried it?? Any success?? Share your stories please:)

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 2:30 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Sorry, I know its a little off topic since you didnt ask about this. But I'm not a "diet" fan at all and wanted help losing weight. Some ladies on here turned me onto The Ab Diet book and I love it! Its an actual plan that you can keep up and not just lose weight to gain it back....which is the problem with pills. It teaches you all about what foods to eat...youre never hungry or unsatisfied. And its easy to feed your whole family on it so it won't cost you extra time or money...AND you'll be getting your whole family healthier. Check it out.
    Anonymous

• I am not one for pills either. I have never tired them before. They claim to help with stress and stuff too. We are already on a health food diet and going to start a work out regimin once I heal from my C-section.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:46 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• You can lose weight with the natural vitamin I take , let me know if you like more info? Many moms have and are losing weight. . Read my journal posts.. My sponsor lost 10 pounds with no exercise..
    Have a great day!
    Jen
    uniquecandle27

Answer by uniquecandle27 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2009