Looking for a Job

I'm a stay at home mom looking to work from home or outside of home so if you have any information please free feel to leave the information for me. Lanham,MD

Tarsha27

Asked by Tarsha27 at 2:30 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• I make good money working from home selling Avon. Why don't you send me an email. I can get you started asap and teach you what you need to do to actually be successful and make money quickly ! Talk to you soon!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:15 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It's too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I've been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I hope that you can find something that you can do and stay home. what is it that your looking for? Do you want a job? Or a business? Don't just take anything. Find something you will enjoy! I found a business I love. I have been successful with the little amount of free time that a can put into my biz. I normally only have 1-2 hours a day. Plus I am a very shy person so I love the fact that there is no cold calling, no selling, and no meetings. It works great for me, maybe it will be what your looking for. Let me know if you have any questions. Best of luck finding something you love.

http://AmmyWilkins.MyWorldMoms.com
    zipitty

Answer by zipitty at 3:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

The most common work at home JOBS pertain to customer service, administration, sales, tutoring, writing, consulting, healthcare, marketing, and technical support. There are also many legitimate home BUSINESS opportunities in direct sales, affiliate programs, and network/referral marketing.

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 4:56 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I tried a home business, and am not giving up on it- but in the meantime I just got hired to work from home for another company. I have to go through a background check and will have orientation next week. If you want more information, just PM me and I'll contact you with the details once I complete the orientation.
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 6:22 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Sure I have hundreds of jobs listed on my site. No fees, No signups, No scams... Good Luck

Work Home Career Kit

TinaLynnLove

Answer by TinaLynnLove at 6:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com  

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 6:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I hve been working @ home for 11 yrs now for a f/time company, with f/time benefits. I do not like my company anymore & started looking for something completely different. I started selling Scentsy the wickless candle last March. I make good part time money right now, only b-cause I split my time between my f/time and Scentsy and home. I have grown by leaps & bounds over the last year, just mind blowing. The income I can make will surpass any other "job" I could ever get. We are getting orders on-line from people in so many other states b-cause they want one of our warmers! That tells us we are in NEED of more consultants. The company & the products are young which gives us a HUGE advantage. It is a "real" product and a real company. Scentsy sells itself. It just needs more people to put it out there.
    My web for lots of infor: http://www.scentsy.com/6401
    or my cafemom web page - gr-mom2
    Good Luck!
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I just completed my work at home series of articles at eHow.  You can view them all on my journal at:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:43 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I have been working out of the home for 7 years now selling Premier Designs jewelry. I also have a group on here that may help you find what you are looking for. Come join us!
    Best wishes!
    ~Shay
    Inspiring Mom's to Work from Home!
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/InspiringWAHM
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 11:36 PM on Apr. 2, 2009