CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT THEY THINK!!!!!!!!!????????

Hello just wondering my husband and I had sex on my ovulation days which was the 29-1 and now my breast are tender and my ribs are sore just wondering if this could be a sign of early pregnancy.We start having sex day after my period was over then maybe eveyother day after that and also like I mentioned on my ovulation days Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be because your period is due shortly, or it would be because you're pregnant. Period symptoms often are way too similar to pregnancy symptoms at first. Take a test...Ya know, it's kinda a no brainer.
    Anonymous

• Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 3:51 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• If you're ovulations days were March 29 - April 1st it's waaaay too early for symptoms to show up or for you to get a BFP on a HPT. Chillax a little bit and test when your period is actually due. It's like the first post, early pregnancy symptoms are so simliar to AF symptoms, it's sometimes hard to tell.
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 5:40 PM on Apr. 2, 2009