Is it wierd to start dating while your pregnant?

let me start off by saying if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all. Is it wierd to start dating after I found out that Im prego? I just would feel better if I had a man there to support me through this whole thing.

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 2:35 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My brother started dating my sil when she was 3 months pregnant,and he ended up marring her,and they had two more boys,and he raised the child as his own.They have been married 24 years.Good luck.I hope the babys biological father does'nt give you problems,My nephew BF never had nothing to do with him.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 2:39 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• no, its not wierd at all, its important to have a happy pregnancy!
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 2:37 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Where can I find one lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I dont think it weird. But I don't think you should date for the reasons you mentioned. You will be a single mom and you should get used to it now and not feel like you need a man around. I'm not trying to be mean...I just don't think it sounds like you are doing it for the right reason. If you found someone you really like that you would date even if you werent pregnant then by all means go ahead. Please be careful about sex though...getting any STD right now would be extrememly dangerous!

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:43 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Can't help you with that lol, Place a add " Beautiful glowing pregnant lady,in search of a man who is interested in supporting her through her pregnancy,and possible being a father" lol,worth a try Good luck
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 2:46 PM on Apr. 2, 2009