anal question

Last night the husband and I got a little excited and we tried anal sex for the first time in awhile. Last night and still today, my butt hurts. I feel like I have to poop, but it hurts when I try to push. It bled a tiny bit last night, but not today. Any suggestions how to make it stop hurting and make it so that I can poop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Health

• give it time to heal up, or maybe a stool softener?
    Anonymous

• Never had the experience that I couldn't poop. But it's probably just a feeling that you have to and you don't actually have too. That's what happens sometimes. He will probably hurt for a couple of days ! Sorry.
    Mommy2be31660

Answer by Mommy2be31660 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• It will just ease up on it's own,try a stool softener.You can probably get some releif in a tub of hot water.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• LOL!
    Anonymous

• Thanks for the laughter, jerk. I'd probably laugh too though if I read this. I tried a stool softener, hopefully that'll help. I told the husband that my butt used to look like a perfect O shape, and now it kinda looks like the bottom part is sagging a tiny bit.... but I don't think he pulled any of it out, ya know?
    Anonymous

• It will take a couple of days and a little bleeding is ok. Happened my first time. Try a warm bath. IF you are going to have anal sex again, use LOTS of lube.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I'm not surprised. Beleive it or not, your poop hole was NOT designed for sex. Leave it alone!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 AM on Apr. 5, 2009