Have you ever wondered *maybe TMI*

what your SO thinks about when he mbs? Do you think its just the act of sex or body parts or is it like a whole scenario?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what is mbs?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:52 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• masturbating
    Anonymous

• oh... mastubates?? haha... on the slow bus today...lol... my hubby really doesn't do it... well i never know if he does, i never see him... if he does i would hope he thinks of me and us "doing it"...lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:53 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I don't know if mine does it or not either, but if he does he BETTER think about me!
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 2:55 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I asked hubby and he said in the 4 years we've been married he's done it every few months or so. He says he doesn't really think about anything and only does it cause he gets bored.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 3:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I will catch my DH doing it when i come home from work sometimes. When I ask what for he says that he's bored. I would only hope that he is thinking about me.
    mandic

Answer by mandic at 3:03 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• My hubby doesn't unless we are away from each other but then it's more like phone sex :)
    Anonymous

• I don't know. And I don't care. I do it ..and don't always think about my S/O. A fantasy is just that ..it isn't real :-)
    Anonymous

• I'm sure he does it, but he doesn't do it in front of me. Actually, I don't know when he would do it, because I'm always around. Maybe late at night, because I always go to bed earlier so that I can get up with dd.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:26 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• That's a really good question! I think I might have to ask! lol!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 3:55 PM on Apr. 2, 2009