anyone ever have gas problems?

A man goes skydiving for the first time. After listening to the instructor for what seems like days, he is ready to go. Excited, he jumps out of the airplane. After a bit, he pulls the ripcord. Nothing happens. He tries again. Still nothing. He starts to panic, but remembers his back-up chute. He pulls that cord. Nothing happens...

He frantically begins pulling both cords, but to no avail. Suddenly, he looks down and he can't believe his eyes. Another man is in the air with him, but this guy is going *up*!!

Just as the other guy passes by, the skydiver -- by this time scared out of his wits -- yells, "Hey, do you know anything about skydiving?"

The other guy yells back, "No! Do you know anything about gas stoves?"

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• *sniff, sniff.* I don't get it! And usually I am the one who gets the jokes that no one else does. You've ruined my reputation! lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:59 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• jodi that was terrific, made me laugh!!
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 2:54 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• bouncing

chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 3:05 PM on Apr. 2, 2009