TO MY ANON STALKER...

TO THE COWARD WHO POSTED THIS MEAN COMMENT ON THE Q&A LAST NIGHT:

julian's mommy..... you're not as hot as you think. Honestly, you're kinda homely. And your arm looks like a pork chop in your photo. Maybe you should rethink your makeup (or wear more of it), or color your hair or something. At least get a gym membership...

*I know I shouldn't let little things like this get to me, but it was really mean and COWARDLY.... so I took the liberty of posting a new hot pic of myself on my page, so you can be MORE jealous of me :)

What'cha think??

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:51 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Girl, you are hot! lol. It's ironic that she posted anon so no one could point out her imperfections! Just brush it off. She's just jealous. Although, I will admit that I am, too, but I would never be ugly about it. : ) Be proud that you haven't let yourself go after having babies!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• ignore them, people love to make themselves feel better by trashing others...usually its jealousy ya know?
    Anonymous

• yea i know... but she said my arm looked like a porkchop... and i need a gym membership.. guess i feel as tho i have to show her no i dont :).... that was really mean... my arm only looks fat because it was pressed against me.... that bi*ch hurt my feelings...lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:55 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Yea....I'm going to say that's jealousy because I'm not seeing anything wrong with your hair, and your arm doesn't look like a pork chop. lol. That's kind of lame. You don't need a gym membership either.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• lol seriously..Don't believe her..Don't even let it get to you. It's a waste. Usually the people who say that are insecure. I'm sure she already knew you weren't fat..Obviously. That's probably why she said it.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 2:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• LOL, I would just ignore anything like that. You posting this is probably just what she wanted. If you ignore it they will go away.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 2:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I am sure it hurt your feelings,mine has also been hurt on here,but I have had to learn,some people are just not happy ,unless they are putting others down,just to give themselves a lift,you look great don't worry about it.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 2:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Do not let her hurt your feelings it is what she wants, you know you are hot, so does your hubby who cares what some loser who won't even tell you who she is thinks!

YOU ROCK
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 2:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Someone called me fat on here because I was defending over weight people. So, I guess you have to be over weight to care about people saying things about them. I'm not fat.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 3:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• DANG!! I WISH my stomach looked like yours... I still have my belly monster (aka extra skin around my belly button I squish together and make talk... WOW i'm a loser) ANYWAYS!!! YOU definitly have nothing porkchoppy about you and whoever posted that is prob a blob in front of her screen cramming cake down her throat thinking about how enormous she is...
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 3:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2009