Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can you change a file?? from BitMap image to JPG??

I scanned a BUNCH of photos and got them all over the place and not in the correct form to upload. Can I change them easy or should I wait until my 15 year old gets home to fix it for me?


Asked by chefjen at 2:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

Level 18 (5,738 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • I figured it out....Thank you Ladies!!!

    Answer by chefjen at 9:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

  • "Save as" then choose the filetype.

    Answer by gdiamante at 5:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

  • Well, if you have a 15 year old who is willing to do it for you... ;)

    But like the first response says, open it in an editing software, select 'save as' in the menu under file, then change it where it says file type to jpeg.

    This may also reduce the file size and quality. So don't delete the original.

    Answer by casperskitty at 6:09 PM on Apr. 2, 2009