Do you have any good recipes that use Avocados?

I am going to the grocery store tonight and Avocados are on sale. I love them but have no clue what to do with them. Thanks for any ideas :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Well there's always guacamole of course, and this sounds weird but it is delish i promise, Smash and avo add a little salt and pepper and spread it on hot toast for breakfast, sooo good.
    cainesmama

Answer by cainesmama at 3:20 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I eat them with a spoon and a bit of salt as is! YUMMY. good on sandwiches, guacamole, stuffed with chicken or seafood salad.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 4:03 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• you can always just make burritos or tacos and sliced avocados to go with them.
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 6:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• just cut them up put a little salt and olive oil, take it from a cuban i know what i'm talking about ;)
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 7:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• romaine lettuce, tomato, caesar dressing and avocado! good salad!
    annelebar

Answer by annelebar at 10:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Sandwich--

good turkey deli meat topped with a few strips of crisp bacon, lettuce, tomato slices, thin sliced avocado, and mayo on toasted bread. Yum.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:34 AM on Apr. 3, 2009