I can't seem to bring myself to clean house.

Its been like a week, Its not like DIRTY its just cluttered and the dishes need to be done. The clothes are washed but just sitting on the bed. I can't seem to get motivated. Blugh....

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 3:18 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "Cleaning when you have children in like shoveling while its still snowing" Erma Bombeck
    mammasamba

Answer by mammasamba at 3:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• haha i never fold the clothes, they always sit on the couch in my room until they get worn lol
    cainesmama

Answer by cainesmama at 3:21 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• omg i hhaattteee folding clothes.. i don't know why i just do... i clean the house everday... my son is right behind me f*n it up.. he likes to take his basket of toys that he has in the liv. room and poor them out all over the place... i am mad at the hubs so i anit cleaning nothing right now :).. i am about to step outside smoke a cig. make a salad and chat with my cm mommas ♥
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:24 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I HATE CLEANING TOO!!! I ONLY CLEAN SATURDAYS OR SUNDAYS IF IM IN THE MOOD DURING THE WEEK I DO BUT IF NOT THEN NO. IM AT WORK FROM 830 TO 2 AND 3 TO 6 SO NO TIME EVEN IF I WAS MOTAVATED LOL AND YEA THATS HOW MY HOUSE GETS NOT NASTY BUT DISHES UNWASHED AND CLOTHES EVERYWHERE MY HUSBANDS GETS MAD THAT BECAUSE IT GETS MESY BUT I JUST REMIND HIM THAT HES HOME ALL DAY AND BABYS IN DAYCARE SO HE HAS ABSOLUTLEY NO RIGHT TO SAY A WORD!
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 3:32 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• hm... well I REALLY clean once a week- aside from dishes and laundry which are never ending...
    My girls make most of the messes so they are made to clean it up...

My kitchen counters are cluttered (because my once a week is due)

laundry gets folded by hubby because it kills my back to do it and he'd rather fold laundry than give me a back massage (works for me) but I do need to put away what he folded last night after my bed time
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 3:45 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I should be cleaning. I stayed home from work today because I have a bad cold, but it's sooooo quiet and weird here during the day! My parents and aunt are coming on Sunday, so we definitely need to declutter.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:46 PM on Apr. 2, 2009