Did your hubby see your c-section?

Hubby watched mine. Said it grossed him out. He said he got to see the insides and blood and gunk. UGh.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 3:20 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes all three and he said" its just like dressing a deer"
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 3:27 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Dh stood up and looked for a second and I remember him saying "I think I'll sit back down now." He's hemophobic!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:23 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• My husband was sitting next to me and stood up and looked when the doc was taking the baby out. He was concerned about the cord wrapped twice around the neck, but he never said he was grossed out by anything.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 3:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• no because both of mine were emergencies but, he had ran back after the baby was taken out on our last one and saw me still cut open and stuff. he said that i looked dead. i do not think it really grossed him out though.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 3:29 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• My husband has seen all four. His main (if not only) concern is that the baby and I are alright. He did not seem bothered by the operation, just concerned for our safety in general.
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 3:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• My husband said he saw my uterus.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 5:13 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I didn't have any, but I watched my daughter's c-section.
    As a medical student and having read up on the procedure, it was very educational. I wish I could go back in time and go to college for surgery, especially in obstetrics and gynecology!
    Her uterus was much prettier than I thought it would be!
    Fascinating!!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:17 PM on Apr. 2, 2009