HOW CAN MY HAIR GROW FASTER AND LONGER

WELL MY HAIR SHE STRIGHT AND IT DONT GROW REALLY ITS FLAT I BROKE MY COMB THE OTHER DAY. I FEEL LIKE I ALWAYS GOT TO WEAR WIGS, I WANT GOOD HAIR SO I CAN STAY ALWAY FROM THEM WIGS. A FRIEND TOLD ME SHE WAS WATCHING ONE OF THEM COURT SHOWS AND A MARRIED COUPLE THIS MAN WANTED TO DEVOICE HIS WIFE BECAUSE SHE HAD TO MANY WIGS.

keri178

Asked by keri178 at 3:26 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You should go natural. My locs started with an inch of hair in 2005 and now they are halfway down my back. Even if you don't want locs, cutting off the relaxer and going natural is the way to have healthier hair.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:29 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• ALSO IF YOU ARE WASHING YOUR EVERYDAY,YOU ARE STRIPPING IT OF IT'S NATURAL OILS. YOU COULD ALSO TRY A VITAMIN REGIMENT THAT IS HIGH IN VITAMIN E!!!
    blossom719

Answer by blossom719 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• A friend swears by Tail & Mane...some type of horse shampoo.
    Anonymous

• Also...make sure you are taking vitamins and taking in healthy foods. Hair growth starts with our own nutritition. Throw away any chemical products you have and get natural oils & products.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:27 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Go to sallys beauty suplly, or wal-mart find some "doogrow" IT WORKS WONDERS.. (AN NO HAIR GROWING DOWN YOUR BACK).. Lol They have shampoo and con in it, i did it before my wedding and it really helpd out..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I read on another post lots of biotin and also alpha hydroxy acid in higest forms they are both forms of vitamin/supplements,I just started taking the biotin ,I feel ya on the wigs, I 've had it all extensions glue in , clip in , weaved in , And I have tried every shampoo out there from expensive to cheap .Also dont use a shampoo w/ sodium laureth sulfate , or anything that starts like that they strip your hair , or alchohol usually it says cetaryl alchohol,That also strips your hair , I also read on another post cocunut oil raw and refined it works good for me . Good luck
    Anonymous