What tricks can your dog/cat do??

Chas21

Asked by Chas21 at 3:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pets

• A lot, she can catch anything you throw to her, she can chase down a toy and bring it to you, she can go through tunnels when told or through your legs and back, she can play dead when you pretend to shoot her, she can stand and then walk on her two back legs, she can speak on command lol a lot of useless tricks (she's a pit/german shepherd mix)

Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 3:40 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• idk if its a trick but my cat sleeps on his back and sucks the tip of his tail when hes going to sleep lol
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• My dog can play keep off the ground with a ballon he just lightly taps it with the tip of his nose. It is so cute my DD taught him that after he popped so many of her ballons. He loves to play that game with her.
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 4:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I have ferrets. My male ferret can stand on hind legs for a treat. My female ferret is kind of durrr if you know what I mean. She doesn't do a whole lot but bounce about and try to hump my male ferret who is fixed, so he's like what the he**. They both come running back to their cage when I shake the treat bag though.
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 4:10 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• My cat can open the fish tank lid to get a drink from it...he can also knock at my bedroom door for when he wants in and out

I had a main coon once who would come to me at my call no matter where he or i was...he also could cry momma
    8firsttimemom8

Answer by 8firsttimemom8 at 5:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• wow...

so my pets don't exactly do tricks... lol... they mind and do as they're told! ; )

They can attack on command, anyone want to come into my yard?
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 5:18 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I have a boston terrier that sits stays and gives paw also to attack the cat or the kid on demand lol she also likes to fight with her paws she sits on her hind legs and starts pawing at us like a cat.

Also got a black cat with a stumpy tale, and he doesn't really do much except sleep

now my husband that's another story..... lmao
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 6:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• My black lab-Chloe can catch items, sit, shake and roll over. She also rings wind chimes at the back door to go outside.
    maryhlangley

Answer by maryhlangley at 7:06 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• My standard poodle Petal is trained to move out of the way when we say "Excuse Me." She is so polite, lol.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 8:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Both my dogs do the basics (sit, stay, lay-down . . .) and they can both "speak" on command. I've also taught my Shih Tzu to "touch" on command. I hold out my index finger and he will touch it with his nose. It's really cute, I hold my finger up in the hair and tell him to "touch" and he will stand on his tippy-toes and touch his nose to my finger. lol

Both my dogs also bark & growl at the door when we ask them "who's here?"

bookay

Answer by bookay at 10:26 PM on Apr. 2, 2009