what would you do?

every time me and my boyfriend get in to it he always calls me a whore bitch cunt skank. I mean i call him a baster and a asshole but he calles me thoses alot and it makes me mad and hurts my feelings what should i do ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I WONT BE RUDE AND THE LAST PERSON WASNT TO RUDE THEY JUST DIDNT HAVE GREAT ADVICE I ALSO HATE WHEN PEOPLE TELL ME TO GROW UP BECAUSE IF YOU LOOK AT IT LIKE WE ARE BEING KIDS THEN THE WORLD IS FULL OF KIDS AND NO ADULTS BUT ANYWAYS I DONT THINK YOUR BOYFRIEND CARES ALOT OR IF HE DID HE WOULDNT CALL YOU THAT OR MABY THATS JUST HOW HE TALKS? I DON KNOW I DONT KNOW HIM BUT WHEN I FIGHT WITH MY HUSBAND I CALL HIM PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING THERE IS TO AND HE NEVER SAYS ANYTHIGN THAT MEAN THE ONLY TIME HE SAYS THOSE WORDS IF ITS SOMEONE HE REALLY DOESNT LIKE OR A LADY WHO GETS HIM MAD BUT NEVER ME SO MABY YOU SHOULD TALK TO HIM AND TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL AND SEE WHAT HE TELLS YOU OR YOU JUST TRY AND THINK BACK TO YOUR RELATIONSHIP`AND SEE WATS MISSING OR WHAT THERE IS THAT CAN BE CHANGED OR WHY HE WOULD BE SAYING THOSE THINGS. I HOPE I HELPED AND DIDNT SOUND TO GAY LOL GOOD LUCK
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 3:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Why don't you both stop the name calling and
    grow
    up!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:29 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• im sure evry body gets in to it and get called names. but if i wanted some one to be rude and a bitch to me i would have went to someone else for help i hate when people like you are rude when people need help DANNEE. plese if some one else answer this plese dont be rude
    Anonymous

• You should probably stop dating him. Name calling is juvenile and abusive.
    LKRA

Answer by LKRA at 3:35 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• yeah I think you both have to stop with the name calling. Its disrespectful on both ends. Talk about it and agree to respect each other. I personally would never be with the caliber of person that would call me ANY of those names..including the ones you call him.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:35 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• If my husband kept calling me those names I'd call him a bastard and an asshole too! But from what it sounds like, even if you don't call him that, he still calls you names. Tell him if he calls you whore you'll make it true or any other name, you'll make it true. Tell him "If you're going to call me those things well then I might as well make it at least true!" If you don't like it, don't say it!"
    Anonymous

• Name calling and the like is abusive, destructive and not very mature.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• "Answered at 3:37 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 by: Anonymous"

Are you serious? Isn't that a little passive aggressive and childish? Aren't we all intellegent adults here?
    LKRA

Answer by LKRA at 3:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I would probably get out of that relationship and take some time to grow up myself before getting into another relationship. Next time look for someone you can respect and who will do the same for you in return.
    Anonymous

• OP
    I am not being rude..I am being upfront...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:41 PM on Apr. 2, 2009