OK seriously? I am looking for more info on this. Anyone?

http://libertymaven.com/2009/03/31/open-up-your-computer-obama-wants-a-look-inside/5077/
The Russia Times recently aired a 4min video that reveals that supranational teams in America and Europe are working on new copyright laws that will give world governments and especially border agents to temporarily confiscate your PC or laptop and copy any files. The Russia Times claims that due to the anticipated negative response from their populations, details of the new laws are not being shared with the public or their company at the moment.

mamakirs

Asked by mamakirs at 3:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It's probably a response to this

They were caught seizing a computer in violation of Human Rights Convention, so there is probably an attempt to write something to work as an end run around the convention.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:05 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I don't believe the story. When they want something in Russia they will take what they need.I have many friends in Russia.I believe them .
    I know Russian border agents can confiscate anything what they want.
    Anonymous

• What Bull. People who don't like Obama make up stories! Why don't you try listening to the news instead of YouTube!
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 3:54 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Grandmarga- chill... in her title she said she was looking for more information about this. The OP obviously didnt fully believe it herself.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 3:55 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Grand can't chill she's an Obot no matter what lol
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• hey Grand do you need a hug? Or a midol?

What youtube are you talking about? For the record I don't do much you tubing but thanks for the suggestion. I do listen to the news a lot but that would make you mad too because I don't listen or read to the liberal stations/articles you would prefer. Have a great day!
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Watch her claws come out RRRRRRRRRRRR FISK FISK lol
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:59 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• OP I would prefer you read Russian News papers or web-sites. Talk to the people who were born in Russia or who have relatives there.

There is no need to attack somebody who has different views or who don't belong to the same party.

Anonymous

• tnmomoffive

How old are you?You sure act like girl in high school.

Anonymous

• ahh thanks NP...I hadn't seen that....makes sense.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2009