COULD IT BE POSSIABLE ??????

Could it be possiable that I may be pregnanat if I had sex on my ovulation days now my chi-chi's are sore slight back pain and ribs kinda hurt my period is not due until the 16th.Please give me gd feed back other than get a test thanks I have to wait to do that i am just wondering now you know how we get anxious.:)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Could it be possible that I may be pregnant? I had intercourse during ovulation, and now my breasts are sore. I also have minor back pain, and my ribs kind of hurt. My period is not due until the 16th of April. I am looking for good feedback, not "Get a test". Thanks! I am just wondering now; you know how we get anxious. :)

Is this what you meant to say?
    Anonymous

• If you re that uneducated about the days you COULD POSSIBLY get pregnant then you should NOT be having intercourse
    Anonymous

• You can get pregnant at ANYTIME you have sex, school must have just got out
    Anonymous

• Apparently she IS educated about the days she can get pregnant, because she said she had intercourse during ovulation. ??
    LKRA

Answer by LKRA at 3:54 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I don't understand rude answers. Maybe if you're pregnant and hormonal, but you girls have no excuse! I mean, come on how old are you? She's anxious and obviously needs some comfort, all you provide is smart comments that don't even make sense. You didn't even take the time to read her post!
    ours

Answer by ours at 6:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• By the way, you could definitely be pregnant. :] Get the First Response pregnancy test a couple days before your missed period and try to hold your pee for a few hours. Good luck hun!
    ours

Answer by ours at 6:11 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Really you girls are going to be bitches like that?! She was asking a question, of course she knows that she can be pregnant...she is asking because she is wanting to know and wants to know how likely it could be! Dont answer if your gonna be rude...or if you are going to dont be a coward...SHOW WHO YOU ARE!

Anyways, yes it is possible (which i know you already know that) but try not to get too excited! Because pregnancy pains can be the same as period! i learned that the hard way. I spent HUNDREDS of dollars on tests because i just "knew" it happend this month...sorry to say NOPE it was my period coming! I would just wait...if you can you can always call your dr and tell them your late and ask to be sent for blood work, that can tell earlier than a pee test! Good luck if you are trying!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:33 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Wait- you had sex on your ovulation day, yet your period isn't due for 14 more days?? So doesn't that mean that you are either ovulating right now, or JUST did?? That is way too soon for you to have any actual pregnancy symptoms. Unless I guess your cycle is like 35+ days long. Then it might be possible.
    Anonymous