Can anyone recommend trustworthy inhome childcare in Villa Rica, GA?

I just found out the family member who was going to watch my daughter no longer can. I have 4 weeks to find someone. Can anybody suggest someone trustworthy?

Ginbaby

Asked by Ginbaby at 3:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I just moved to Villa Rica and just started an in-home daycare. I have worked in the school district for 6 years and did daycare in Minnesota for 4 years. I am currently attending the University of Phoenix online, working toward a major in Human Services/ Management and a minor in Criminal Justice. I have an 8 yr. old daughter that I homeschooled for a year while we were in Mississippi. Please call or email me for more information.
    heidilapeterson@gmail.com
    678-907-7870
    Hope to hear from you.
    Heides

Answer by Heides at 1:54 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I have a wonderful sitter in Villa Rica, GA. Let me know if you are still looking.
    JAG15

Answer by JAG15 at 5:35 PM on May. 4, 2009