could i really be...

in labor. i have been having contraction since yesterday they went from 20 to 15 min apart. i have also been having pain in my back and vag. the reason i am worrying is because i am trying for a vbac but by my dd i am only 34 weeks but my count i am 36 weeks. the baby has slowed down also and i have had diaherra the last 2 days nauseated and no appetite. what do you ladies think. i dont remember this with my first. also i am dialated to a 1 and 20 % effaced as of the 22nd.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would definately call your doctor. I can't tell since i was induced but you definatly need to call your OB as soon as you can.
    Ashley.herzing

Answer by Ashley.herzing at 4:16 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Sounds like Braxton Hicks. If they get five minutes apart, then you need to go to the hospital. The other stuff just sounds like normal pregnancy stuff for how far along you are. If your in labor, you wouldn't be able to do anything .Walk through the contractions and sometimes not even talk through them.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 4:17 PM on Apr. 2, 2009