What type of core exercise would give me all over toning and scupting in a shortest amount of time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Lay on your back on the floor with your legs laying flat and side by side on the floor as well.
    Lift both of your legs up using your stomach muscles until they are straight up in the air, and your toes are pointing to the ceiling. Then take them back down to the floor and repeat until you feel the burning. If it burns it means it's actually doing something, so don't quit as soon as your abs start getting tired. Keep your legs straight when doing this.
    Anonymous

• Modified crunches. Begin with a regular crunch, but halfway up rotate right shoulder to left knee. On the next crunch, rotate left shoulder to right knee. Start out gently, because !ouch! these work!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 7:44 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I don't do crunches and I don't do any exercises that require me to lay on the floor.
    I do Tae Bo - it's the fastest and easiest way I have found to build core muscles and give you those 6 pack abs. I also do Biggest Loser DVD's.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 7:27 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Hands down, Pilates.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:32 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I agree with fistandantalus - PILATES is the answer.
    fiercebubbles

Answer by fiercebubbles at 8:35 PM on Apr. 4, 2009