32 weeks pregnant 2cm dialated and 50% effaced

I feel that I will have my lil baby girl early everytime I get up and do something little I start having pressure in my uterus which worries me even while just laying down I still feel it at times they gave me 2 shots and the hospital to stop my uterus from contracting I had 3 today within an hour they said If i have 6 to come back to the hospital I am praying that I don't I have 3 lil ones and my husband is here helping me any one else went through this before?

T.S.E.P

Asked by T.S.E.P at 4:32 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Did they put you on bed rest? It doesnt sound like you should get up to do a little of anything. Just potty and get back in bed.
    Anonymous

• well it would be kind of early for you to have your baby right now, but is he/she is ready to come she is going to come. Have they put u on any kind of bedrest? I hope that everything goes ok for you though.
    DYMOND24

Answer by DYMOND24 at 4:36 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Yeah, I had that starting at week 29. I was in and out of the hospital until week 34 when I delivered. If you are feeling a lot of pressure, I'd go int, even if you are not feeling clear contractions. When I first went in at 29 weeks I did not feel contractions (not my first baby either, I had been through labor before). What i felt was a lot of pressure, and I remember saying "it feels like this baby is between my legs!" I was surprised when I got to the hospital that I was having regular contractions every 3-5 minutes when they hooked me up to the monitor. If your gut says "this doesn't feel right" then listen! And if you go to the hospital and they say you are fine and send you back home, then, no harm done :-)
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2009