Any therapists out on Cafe MOM?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I have a psychology degree but I am not a therapist.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 4:48 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I have degrees in Psychology am a Social Worker and have done "counseling" within the confines of my job but I am not a therapist.

Why?
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 5:12 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• you two might have opened a can of worms for yourselves...LOL! Theres alot of us ,speaking for myself only...of course...for those who over react to anything...but like i said...theres a lot of us who need your evaluation and phyco - therapy...LOL! so making yourself known by name....well that can be the can of worms....thanks! although i did not ask this question..
    Anonymous

• Physical or mental?
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 8:54 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• mental
    Anonymous

• Anything I can try to advice you on or pray for you? I've been through a lot and would like to encourage you. God comforts us to make us comforters.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 1:11 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Anon 7:22 - I actually have no problems giving people advice. My mother has her Master's degree, almost her her PhD in Psychology. I grew up in a house with her and I started reading psychology books when I was very little. I mainly focused on relationships and children. I was going to go to grad school but my husband and I decided to have children so I decided to wait. So for now, I have a BS in Psychology but read every Psychology text book I can get my hands on. I am not a licensed doctor but I have no problem giving educated opinions when asked.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 9:26 AM on Apr. 3, 2009