Do you find it funny when others "flame" each other on CM?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it keeps alot of bored moms busy. LOL I do it, i won't deny it, i've gotten into some discussions where the flames are burnin', and i will add fuel to the fire so to speak. But i refrain from name-calling at all costs. that's just too juvenile for me.

I think debating is fun, informative, and sometimes you can often find a compromise or understanding with debating. (except in religion/beliefs forum, that's a lost cause i think LOL) Some people just get ridiculous with their questions, or it seems as though they want to start arguments.

A good debate is healthy, but intentionally misusing forums to goat people into anger or calling their kid "ugly" just has no place in a supposedly mature adult posting on serious issues. JMO. Some women still don't understand the meaning of respect to others, and should know better than to intentionally hurt someone else by attacking them or their children with words.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 5:03 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• What does that mean?
    LKRA

Answer by LKRA at 4:49 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I think fight
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 4:49 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Do I think fighting is fun? Debating is fun, but name calling and acting like this is high school is not.
    LKRA

Answer by LKRA at 4:51 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• You never know what is gonna "in flame" others thses days. Apparently everything offends someone or another. i guess if you have a personal OP and ppl dont agree then, they take offense. I can accept others diff in OP. But if yes if their name calling its mean ane un called for. But If I wanna ff my daugh and allow her to wear a 2 piece swim suit,,, thats my bussiness not for anyone to be rude over. ALot of ppl on here are reporting happy... I saw ppl last night get mad over someone saying Jesus wasnt the most powerful God, Ppl were saying there God was better. I say Jesus is the only God. So to each their own. I have a life other than CM... I come here to meet new ppl and exchange life exper.... :) I could care less if u have 3 baby daddys or u get food stamps. NOONE is better. SO yep once in a while u will "inflame" someone. lol who cares~
    Anonymous

• I don't think it's funny at all when grown women have no social skills. It seems uneducated and needlessly aggressive, and I don't picture a "flamer" as being someone with a happy life. It's only unhappy people who feel the need to tear other people down.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 5:43 PM on Apr. 2, 2009