Pregnant cramps?

Okay im 8 weeks and 6 days, I have very bad cramps. well more like pain then cramps, it hurts all over my tummy. Also my private part kinda hurts, I feel pressure down there. I have gone to the doctor a lot and she said everything is fine! How is everything fine, Im in pain women! help

Tracy44821

Asked by Tracy44821 at 4:52 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well if they say its normal then its normal! its prolly just your organs starting to move to the side..thats generally painful...and NOT fun at all...as far as pressure goes..your prolly gonna carry low like me =P
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 4:55 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I had cramps occasionally during the 1st trimester. They weren't bad or anything but they were slight period like cramps. I've heard its normal as long as they aren't severe and as long as you aren't bleeding. If your doc says you're okay then I wouldn't worry. Just keep an eye on them and let him/her know if they get worse.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Well, if they did an ultrasound and said everything's fine, then you and the baby are more likely fine. It may be just your body adjusting to pregnancy. It could just be YOU. I had complications with my first and current pregnancy which caused severe cramping pain..like a bad period...I would roll up in a ball in the fetal position crying...how could this be? I was bleeding internally and they call my baby a miracle angel baby because they thought I would miscarry at 10 weeks and I have a healthy girl! So yeah, if an ultrasound was done and it looked normal, then it probably is. I sympathize with you though. Hope the pain goes away. It stinks to be in agony at such a wonderful time in life. Good luck!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Tubal (eptopic pregnancy)???? did u get an ultrasound?? They shouldn't be that bad.
    Anonymous