OMG, Im such a dork! lol

I am watching Baby Story, and a woman just had triplets, and i heard the first one cry, and i saw it all slimey and gooey, and I just started crying! Im still trying to fight back the tears, lol. Has anyone else felt like this after having kids? Before I had my son, I just thought it was kinda cool to watch, now I get all emotional whenever I see a newborn baby, or hear one cry. BTW, Im pregnant with number 3 right now, lol. Am I the only one this happens to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• MMMMMMMM NO I DO IT TOOMMMMMMMMMMM :)MMMMMMMMMMM
    Anonymous

• No, it's normal. I've been there and done that too. You feel so silly. I also felt nervous watching those moms giving birth and remembering that pain from previous childbirths, and then worrying about my own delivery when i was pregnant. It's normal hormones and your excitement wanting to see your own little bundle of joy. Eat some ice cream or veggies and dip(whatever your preference) and let the tears flow. It's the fun part of pregnancy! LOLLLLLLLL
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 4:55 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• You are so sweet!
    I had to stop watching those shows because I would get so emotional...lol....and my youngest "baby" is 15 years old now. :)
    You should have seen me all gushy and proud when I was in surgery with my daughter when my granddaughter was born. Talk about hormonal!
    You are perfectly normal.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:55 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Yep, I stopped watching them too. I still like them but I hate getting all stuffy and drippy from the crying!
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• After giving birth, i CANNOT watch a birthing scene without crying. Even if it is a total comedy, I will be balling.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:59 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I'm 48 years old, now I watch and say, thank God that's not me.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 5:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Yep, I do it too. I feel like a dork! I won't watch them if anyone is around for that reason...lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I don't get like that. I didn't cry at my own kids births though, I was more relieved. Well, I don't cry at movies either, it's not me.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i'm 38wks with my first... and i can't watch those shows anymore... i cry every time!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 5:09 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I do that, too! It doesn't even have to be a newborn! I cry every time I watch Con Air...the last part where Nicolas Cage's character meets his daughter for the first time and she hugs him...OMG...I bawl.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 5:17 PM on Apr. 2, 2009