What happened to the survival seed question?

I came to check back on the question and it is gone. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, I just feel like the company is taking advantage of the fear some have selling people seeds that don't go well together that were intended to be planted in differing regions of the country. And charging a hundred dollars more than they were worth.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It is still there...just closed.

I wasn't offended by the way. I have a mind I know how to use it. It's not just fear based nor am I daft. Our opinions just differ that's all. Nothing wrong with that!

Have a great day!
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 5:41 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• thats all you had to say.
    Anonymous

• Well, you weren't the only one who was telling her she was ripped off, I did it too. But she closed the question. If you look at the closed questions it is over there.

I have grown up on a farm and that kit was a huge waste of money. Profiting off of people's fear and nothing else... no education, just fear based profit. Some people will stoop very low.
    Anonymous