bruises? or just sensiitive skin?

my whole stomach feels like it is all bruises. i have been contracting not close together tho , also have been having cramps and my baby is down in my pelvis and my dr does not think ill make it much longer. but can it be bruises? or just sensitivity ? my stomach hurts so bad , has anyone else felt this before?

37 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ive felt that before! its so weird almost like theres an invisible bruise under ur skin right? its normal mostly just from the muscles and skin stretching for the baby- dont worry just try to relax and take a warm shower- it should help a bit but theres not much else to do about it- sorry- but it should be anytime now so good luck!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 6:11 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• thanks. yes that is what it feels like , i freak out and ask my husband if he sees anythin na dhe looks at me like im crazy and says no lol . i hope it isnt much longer im going nuts ..
    Anonymous