why are all these kids coming up missing?

sandra cantu, casey anthoney, heighlee cummings....... this is just so sad that parents are not making there kids safe.

twinsnseptember

Asked by twinsnseptember at 5:16 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• In some cases it was probably the parents doing... like Caley Anthony...
    Anonymous

• Because this world is overpopulated with murderers, rapists & pieces of shit
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 5:19 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Well in Kaylee Anthony matter, it wasn't her mom not making her safe it was her mom that killed her. I don't know about the other ones but I think it has a lot to do with parent's not realizing how dangerous this world has become. You can't let your children do the things that we all used to do when we were little. Hell I'm only 21 and there's no way I would let my little boy do have the stuff I could as a child. It's so sad. Parent's need to be more aware of the dangers and realize that being a strict overprotective parent is not a bad thing anymore...in fact sometimes it is completely necessary. And for the crazys that are killing their kids...they should be locked in a 2 by 2 room tied to a chair that is facing a picture of their child that they killed...and then after about a month of that the remaining mourning family members should be able to kill them in the same way he/she killed their own child.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 5:22 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• It is scary. I find in sad that certain missing children get more media attention. I did not know about some of these kids until days later.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 5:22 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Ive been following the Casey Anthony case since it first came about.. that woman is sick and demented!! As for the others, I have no idea whats up (like with Haleigh, its all crazy!!).. It just makes me want to hug my boys and be grateful theyre in a safe and loving home.. I am going to die when I have to put them into day care soon.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 5:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Like many have already said parents are naive and must live a sheltered life. Also many of these parents are super young and probably didn't want the child to begin with because he/she interferred with their party life...Casey Anthony. Many of these children are left unattended by immature "adults." Like in the case of Haleigh Cummings. And statistics have shown that when times are tough like now people turn to crime and innocent children to take their anger out on.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 5:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• kids are always coming up missing.. it is sad & mostly preventable
    LiVE2l0VE

Answer by LiVE2l0VE at 5:30 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• children have always been stolen, you just hear about it now. remember the lindberg baby?
    Anonymous

• Kids have always gone missing. The media just found out that they can make millions off the tragedy of others.
    Imaginaryfriend

Answer by Imaginaryfriend at 5:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• It is sad but kidnappings are rare. A child is far more likely to die in a car crash or illness than by abduction. A child is also way more likely to be harmed or killed by a parent. I think it is sad for one child to be missing but I am not going to panic and make my child afraid of everyone and every thing like so many do. We don't teach stranger danger either. We tell our son he is to not go with anyone other than my husband, my mom, fil or me. If my dad or my mil asked him to get in the car he is to say no and keep walking. If my brother or sister came to get him without the password we have set up he is to keep walking away from them. Most kids who are abducted are taken by someone they know or kind of know. We have taught kids to be afraid of the big scary stranger when their uncle is the bad guy. There are no more abductions than 30 years ago they are just more publicised.

Anonymous