weight..

How did you lose your baby weight??

lindseybaby

Asked by lindseybaby at 5:24 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • I didnt.lol
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 5:24 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i kept mine and then gained more :(
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I didn't either. Got pregnant again when my daughter was 9 months old. I'm now 8 months pregnant.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• although, what i know to truly work, is Weight Watchers, try that.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• BUT, i heard the special K diet works ; ]
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 5:26 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• sounds like a plan ; ) lol
    lindseybaby

Answer by lindseybaby at 5:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i heard Breastfeeding helps you lose your weight super fast!! also EXERCISE!! most women become "lazy" after the baby is born because their taking care of the baby..you can still get exercise while taking care of the baby..GO FOR A WALK WITH THE BABY!! its sooo easy! walking..who would have thought it was that healthy for you =P
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 6:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i didnt either- before i got preggos for the first time i was 102 pounds then after that baby was born i went to 115 the pregnancy after that i went up to 130 the pregnancy after that went to 160 and the one after that i went to 180 and now im preggo again and im close to 200 pounds- ugh lol im planning on joining ballys after this birth and im hoping that works for me! but good luck on ur journey to weight loss- keep us updated if u find the one that works!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 6:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I gained 70 pounds during my first pregnancy. It took a combination of breastfeeding (burns up to 500 calories a day), exericise (I took classes at my gym and started running), and healthy eating. Cut out processed food and try to eat food with natural ingredients and get plenty of fruits, veggies, lean meats, and whole wheat. Get healthy snacks that you enjoy - kashi has a line of crackers, cookies, cereals, and cereal bars that are pretty good and all natural. I lost all my baby weight plus another 15 pounds and ended up smaller than I was in high school.
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 9:32 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Special K protein drinks for me and chicken. Plus lots of walking. No hamburgers or anything real fattening. Special k protein bars and cereal
    Anonymous