anybody else really bored?

my DD is napping, I finished cleaning and laundry and theres nothing good on tv!!! lol

mommyBrooke849

Asked by mommyBrooke849 at 5:32 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am bored too. It was so beautiful and then suddenly it got dark, cloudy and it looks like it's going to rain . . . ruining my walk idea. Weather.com says it's not supposed to rain, but man, it looks like there could be a storm at any minute. Dh stayed home from work today and is upstairs hanging out with dd. I went tanning today and burnt my ass, so that's no fun! I only went 10 minutes, but the bed was hot when I got into it and they told me that they are new bulbs. I tan easily, so I thought I would be alright at 10 minutes. (I haven't been in the sun since 2 summers ago. I was a pregnant hermit last summer and then in recovery from my c-section) I guess I will go make dinner here soon. And CM is pretty slow right now, too.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I don't feel good (sore throat, back ache) and I'm bored to boot :(
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 5:35 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• MMMMMM MOMMY YOU WANT TO HELP ME OUT ..LOL.. I HAVE TO HIT CLASS IN A LIL BIT AND ALSO CLEAN AND THINKING ABOUT CLEANING GIVES ME A HEADCHE..MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

i'M SORRY YOUR BORED MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :)
    Anonymous

• angrybored, and ready to fight...

matobe

Answer by matobe at 5:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2009