i need some advice

ok so i am 22 and ive been with my bf for almost 4 yrs. and the problem is i think he playing me for a fool bc we both have myspace pages and i was on his pg and noticed this female who is 20 (he is 27) who has sent him a cpl pic comments so i decide to send her a friend request and see who she is as i was going thru her pics i noticed a comment he had sent her on one of her pics where she is in her bra and panties and he said she was sexy and then another pic he said she was cute. so after i made my discovery he calls me yelling and cussing because i sent the girl a friend request cuz apparently she sent him a message sayin "ha ha ha your baby mama sent me a friend request" so i confronted him on what he said and he tried to say that he was trying to say that she was trying to look sexy when clear as day it said "sexy" which was a lie and i caught it then he flips things and throws it in my face cuz i cheated on him a yr ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• he feels guilty for something, go for blood
    Anonymous

• i need some advice cont: and i yelled at him saying that he can tell all these B@#$@ that they are cute or sexy when not once in 4yrs has he said that bout me then he goes on to say whats worse me sayin those things to another female or you spreading you legs for somebody else. then from there he yells cuz i dnt have a job. and i dont kno what to do anymore i dnt love him anymore and yeah i cheated because he dont show me any type of love or affection he never tells me he loves me nothing and we share a 2 1/2 yr old and every argument he brings up the fact that if i leave that he will sue me for full custody because i cant provide for him like he can. and i cant find a job at all and then if i get an interview i cant get ther bc i dnt have a dl cuz he wont help me. i only stay bc i have no where else to go can someone give me some advice please
    Anonymous

• what do you mean go for blood. i admited i was wrong for cheating but i feel so unappreciated. and i think he is messing with that girl or else he wouldnt have got mad i added her as a friend or the fact that when he got home from work that day he said now we even.
    Anonymous

• There's so much wrong here, I can't even begin to untangle it...
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:54 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• WOW! i feel your pain. Been there doing that...i never cheated but i have caught him so many times its stupid! whats worse im twice your age so you'd think "I'd" know better. Im getting a divorce. i filed a year ago he wont sign the papers so then i decided ok..we will go to counciling then...no, he jumped up got an attorney and has filed for a property settlement (all mine, of course, bcuz hes been chasing skirts!) ADVICE>>>every time you go the the grocery story, gas station save5 to 20 bucks back, hide it. it will take a few months to save up a couple hundred $'s then go home to your parents or someone who will let you stay..as far as sueing you for full custody, its a little harder than you think to take a baby, but once the baby gets older, thats another story...geez, is there any way for the two of you to go to counciling together or seperate, doesnt matter...
    Anonymous

• Seriously? Myspace and fighting? Are you raising children? Time to grow up, lose the myspace all together, and be parents. If he is not interested in anything but fooling around then lose the loser. Some one needs to step up and grow up...him or you?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:23 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I believe there is ALWAYS a way out and you ALWAYS have a choice. Dig deeper and you will find the answer inside of you. All of us can offer advice but only YOU knows whats going on in your life. So in a nutshell be true to yourself and everything else will fall into place. Hope that helps.
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 1:41 AM on Apr. 3, 2009