What would you do/say.....

I just got back from Chuck e cheese with my little girl (3 )and my twin nephews (5) they were on a ride and two kids was climbing on the back of the ride making the whole thing stop (it stops if you climb or step under it) I told my kids in front of them don't you climb on it like that b/c it messes it up. the kids then told me this is chucky's car we can do it......er..some kids i just wanna yell at them the parents was no where to be seen.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would have answered, "You can do what you want when you put the money in the machine. Where is your mother? Or should I go find a manager?"
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 6:19 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• tell him, "you know, little mice bite little kids' fingers off sometimes when they don't do what they're told. imagine what one the size of a refridgerator could to do you... he might be hiding under your bed when you get home!"
    Anonymous

• When stuff like this happens (we go to CEC once a month, LOL) I usually say "please don't do that..where is your mom?" and then they usually leave.
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 6:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• One dad yelled at me cause his kid was standing up on this 4 foot high toy and I told him " Honey you need to get down, your gonna fall" The dad runs up to me, yells at me and tells me not to tell his kid what to do. I was so pissed. I hope his kid falls one day, gets bad hurt and its the dads fault,....well not really.....

lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2009