anyone else think its unfair??

i still think its unfair that chickens do all the work and the bunnies get all the credit! i dont see any bunnies shooting eggs from....well i guess you get the point lmao

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i agree.these kids go around thinking that the easter bunny left all these eggs.
    mcoche08

Answer by mcoche08 at 5:56 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• seriously, i think we should all teach our children that when the easter bunny brings them the basket that they should thank the EASTER CHICKEN TOO!
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Blame it on the "cute" factor... Chickens are so not cute.
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 5:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I don't know that I want to thank anything that I can deep fry and eat. LOL!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 6:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I'm insulted! Those lazy chickens sit there on their butts all day with nothing to do but push out a couple of eggs. The easter bunny has to pass them all out to every kid in the world, then go home and hump everything that moves!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i know. who ever invented the easter bunny any way.
    mcoche08

Answer by mcoche08 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• It is weird.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:03 PM on Apr. 2, 2009