Tips to having a girl?

Are there any REAL ways to help? Please help! :]

ours

Asked by ours at 6:05 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• There are swaying practices and diets that are supposed to help determine gender, but the timing and environment have to be in alignment to have a girl or boy. For example, for a girl, you're not supposed to have sex on the day you ovulate. It's really all about the swimmers too though, the slower sperm are the girl producers, while the faster sperm tend to produce boys. So your cervix is like the gatekeeper, and the less fertile (but not INfertile) your CM is when you have sex (i.e. a day or 2 before ovulation) the more likely you are to have a girl because the ones left over are usually the slower sperm. This is all in theory though, there are some scientific trends to support it. Keep reading and researching.
    lbmom2

Answer by lbmom2 at 6:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• the slower the sperm...better the chance of having a girl...

have him cum on your belly...touch it..and finger yourself...(sadly thats how i got pregnant..he came on my belly..i accidently touched it (it was dark in his jeep lol) and i had an itch from his puke hair lol and i itched and SHA BAM! i got pregnant)

and im having a cute little girl in about 3 weeks =P
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 8:11 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Use the Shettles method and do the deed 3 days prior to ovulation and not after that.
    kara_g.

Answer by kara_g. at 10:31 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• No real ways unless you can afford to have your hubby's sperm spun to get all the girls out. "they say" that girls are concieved before you ovulate and with less penitration. But that has nothing to do with it. good luck on that girl!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:27 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• yes there is a way pray and ask God to give you a girl ..... Thats what im going to do....
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:56 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I agree with the above comments, timing is important. I have also read that the female orgasm (something about the ph balance or something) isn't a good environment for having a girl. Also try the chinese birth chart. It's all theory but everyone I have looked up was correct.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 1:22 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• there is nothing you can do.. or did you not take sex education?
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 8:19 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• look, someone got pissed at me and sent me a message for what i said.. I wasent trying to be rude, just hoenst. sorry if you didnt like it, but thats how i am ladies, get over it or delete my comments. or whatever it is that you want, but dont go off asuming you know me and leave me rude mail, because i will report you. Good luck on trying to have a girl, i really mean it, good luck.
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 10:56 PM on Apr. 3, 2009