Am I the only one who thinks "Octomom" is trying her hardest to be a good mom?

I know I know - everyone is sick of talking about her, so don't answer if you just don't care (p.s, why did you click on the Q hey?)

I think she's doing her best to keep her children healthy and happy.

She's the first to admit she isn't perfect, and sure - she has made some irrisposible and naive decisions - but now she's trying to take charge and do her best by her children...

Am i REALLY the only one who thinks she's just a worn out mom like the rest of us, doing the best she can (but under extreme circumstances....)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think so...she always seems sincere to me on tv. There are a lot of things that concern me, but overall I think that she is trying her hardest, and makes mistakes like any other mother. I mean we all do irresponsible things at some point, but we are not under the microscope of the media.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 6:15 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I think she is a few fries short of a happy meal.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:16 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• no, i completely agree with you!!
    i think she is doing everything she can as well. shes getting threats, photographers are bombarding her every where she goes. i saw on inside edition or something of that nature saying "Octomom endangering her children with paparrazi..."
    WAIT... its the paparazzi that is doing that!
    and firing the help she is getting, i would have to if i wasnt 110% comfortable with the people taking care of my children...regardless of what the reasons were, i would do the same if i didnt feel safe having them around my kids.

i think she is really trying to be a great mom to her children. and im sure its really tough getting threats from people, paparrazzi around 24/7 having the media and everyone in the world talk bad about you.... im sure it takes a toll on her emotionallyand mentally...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:18 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i think shes trying her hardest to be a nutcase ;]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:18 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I think she's a psychologically ill person. Worn out mom like the rest of us...please don't put us on her level ;-) Thanks!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 6:20 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• sorry aliciatron,I have to disagree with you,she is not trying hard to be a nut case,SHE ALREADY IS A NUTCASE.
    Anonymous

• i agree with momnbabygirl, i just wish people would leave her be shes not a celb but there treating her as one. i would just hate that people with camras fallowing me, saying im a bad mom ect.
    truannmil

Answer by truannmil at 6:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i would like to say that majority of people saying oh shes crazy etc etc.. only follow leader and cant think for themselves. they have to go with what the media tells them ONLY and are more than likely gossipy women that like to chat about tlak crap about everyone when in reality we all have dirt and skeletons in the closet, nadya sulleman is just more OUTthere because the media is making it that way...
    Anonymous

• i dont get how people can knock her down for saying she DOESNT want help then when she does get the help that is being offered to her, and she fires the women because she doesnt trust them... (which is fine i dont think you would take your child to a daycare or babysitter you didnt trust) but when she fires the women, se gets knocked for getting rid of the help.. i dont get it
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:27 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i just saw on a magazine that someone threw a car seat through her van window. i thought you have to be kidding. having a ton of babies is no reason for anyone to be treated like that. i am actually starting to feel bad for her..
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 6:33 PM on Apr. 2, 2009